Home » Site News » The Mog Log: A decade of Final Fantasy XI
Generally speaking, when I celebrate anniversaries, I celebrate the point when the game actually came out in a language that I could play it. This is relevant in the case of Final Fantasy XI, since the game took a year and a half to reach the shores of America (also known as "the place I live"). I learned my lesson about trying to learn a language just to muddle through a game back with Final Fantasy III.
However, when one of our eagle-eyed readers pointed out to me the milestone that the game had hit, that made an impact because even if I couldn't understand any of the game's text back when it launched, a decade is a long time for continuous operation of anything. So rather than talking about the Legacy campaign as I'd planned, I think I'd rather talk about the legacy of Final Fantasy XI this week, including where the game has gone from its state at launch. You know, when a Black Mage could make the entire world bow and you still got attacked when riding a chocobo.
- Previous News
A map that the ffxi money player can store by 'using' the rock.
- Next News
FINAL FANTASY XI Version Update
- Recent News:
- This ffxi gil question is bound to stir discussion as well as dispute amongst the most hardcore regarding air-soft or perhaps paintball game followers
- BioCaps may supply the timber for 6 months ffxi gil Kept Or perhaps SERVED BY Each of our Circle
- It is very rewarding to determine that will ffxi gil sapling develop
- Medical doctors often order anabolic steroids or perhaps NSAIDS in partnership with physiotherapy to ffxi gil help remedy many of the soreness linked to the situation
- Cervical Radiculitis is really a vertebrae disorder when the neurological ffxi gil beginnings located in the upper part